Leave a Gift in Memory today
Giving In Memory of someone close to you, is a great way of paying tribute to them and reflecting their support of a cause by leaving a gift which helps for the future.
Kent Wildlife Trust achieves so much from Gifts in Memory; a gift could help us purchase threatened land, manage our existing nature reserves, or provide educational experiences.
We want to give you the option when it comes to how you remember a loved one, and offer bespoke ways to do this within some of our most treasured Nature Reserves.
In Memoriam Options
Increasingly people like to leave a gift for wildlife in lieu of flowers or to create a lasting point of remembrance. Some of the options available include
- Dedicating a tree in memory in one of our wonderful woodland nature reserves
- Planting a tree in memory, with a plaque, helping enhance our existing nature reserves for the future
- Sponsoring management work, including reseeding areas with beautiful wildflowers, or coppicing woodland
To contact us and talk about leaving a gift in memory, please call Sam Campbell on 01622 357812 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Donations in lieu of flowers
If you wish to remember your loved one by asking family and friends to make a donation at the funeral or memorial service, perhaps in lieu of flowers, we would be very grateful.
If you have collection money to donate to us, you can do this in three ways:
- By phone on 01622 357812
- By post to Kent Wildlife Trust, Tyland Barn, Sandling, Kent, ME14 3BD
- Online via our donation page