Gardening for a Wilder Kent: Wilder Lawns
About the event
An informal talk and discussion suitable for general gardeners who want to make their lawns more wildlife-friendly.
The following areas will be covered:
- How wilder lawns benefit wildlife and people
- Winning over the neighbours
- What is right for your garden?
- Practicalities of creating wilder lawns suitable for different spaces and budgets. We will range from very low-maintenance grass and flowers to active development of meadows.
- Opportunities for questions throughout
Numbers will be restricted to ensure participants obtain maximum benefit from the session.
10am for 10.30am start.
Price£10 person (includes tea/coffee)
Suitable forAdults, Beginners
Know before you go
Disabled access to the barn and nature park (with its short nature trail) is very good.