Due to the need for purchasing of equipment and materials early to run events we have a set cancellation policy:
- Please be aware that should you cancel your spot with fewer than 14 days before the event then money is non-refundable (unless in special circumstances decided on a case by case basis by Kent Wildlife Trust)
- Any cancellation of a ticket with more than 14 days’ notice before the event will incur an admin fee of £1.50. All other money will be refunded to you minus the mentioned admin fee.
Should we need to cancel an event we will aim to contact you no later than a week prior to the event. We will then either refund you the full amount of the ticket value you booked or transfer your ticket onto another event of equal value. Decided on by yourself.
Transfer of tickets from one session to another is possible as long as it doesn't contradict one of the following rules:
- Tickets can only be transferred if space is open on the other session.
- Ticket transfer is not allowed within 7 days of an event. Due to the likelihood that we have fully booked and had to turn people away (judged on a case by case basis).
- Tickets can not be transferred back to their original slot or more than once.
We hold the right to charge you a £1 admin fee for transfer of tickets between events/sessions.
Child Protection Policy
We are currently unable to lone care for children. We require a guardian to be present or visible at all times for any person below 18 years old.
The behaviour of the child is the responsibility of the guardian and should your child be deemed dangerous/disruptive during an event you may be asked to leave. This will only be enforced should we deem there is a danger of injury to other attendees or staff/volunteers.
On the Day Requests
On the day changes or requests for events will be judged on a case by case basis, this means that:
- We can not promise you the ability to bring extra attendees (adult or children) along with your group on the day of the event.
- Please check online before walking into an event to check tickets are available, we can not promise space for walk ins as some events can be very popular. All events can be booked through the website or with the appropriate named contact.
- We generally allow 5-10 minutes for late arrivals however we can not promise you access to the full experience should you arrive later than this to the event.